Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ideas for 1st Angelversary

As August 18th approaches I am trying to figure out how I want to celebrate Brinley's 1st Angelversary in heaven.


So far all I have come up with is to have a small family get together. I think I'm going to start the day at the beach watching the sunrise and maybe write her name in the sand and take some pictures. At night I want to go let some sky lanterns go over the ocean.

I've also thought about making some memory boxes for families at Conway Hospital that I can donate in her name but I am running out of time to do this... I did order some cards for Faces Of Loss that can be handed out to new baby loss moms and dads.

I think this sounds like a good day. I hope that it is gentle on my heart. I'm not really looking forward to it. I can't believe it has almost been a year since I got that horrible news that my baby no longer had a heartbeat.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Heather it sounds like it will be a good remembering of Brinley. I like the sunrise idea I will have my camera ready. I can't believe it has been all most a year sense our Brinley left us. Baby "B" Grammy love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, if you want a little help with memory boxes, check out my blog www.wingsofaddie.blogspot.com. That is a blog for the memory boxes I am donating for my daughter's first birthday. There is a list of itmes I have included in the boxes as well as some pics.

    I think your plans for Brinley's birthday sound perfect. I hope the day is gentle on you as well and that Brinley some how lets you know she's watching over you.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers