Monday, April 25, 2011

Jenna Evans the fake

Although I was not this woman's friend I wanted to write a blog bringing attention to her and people like her. In the BLM community we try to come together and support one another because we know all to well the horrible life we lead. We try to give encouragement and a shoulder to cry on when needed. It has been brought to my attention that a woman going by the name of Jenna Evans on Facebook has stolen another woman's story and pictures acting as if it was her own child(ren) that died.

I know there are some pretty messed up people in this world and it scares me to think that there are people out there that would want to pretend to feel the hurt and pain that we have. I'm posting this blog to help bring awareness to those of you who may not be aware that this kind of thing goes on.

Please read Kristine's Story blog : Hoaxed and Tiffany's blog: Internet Dangers to learn more about this particular instance.

Stay safe out there!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers