Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter?

Wow I just realized that Easter is tomorrow (technically today since it is past midnight now). I mean I knew it was coming but I didn't care really, just another day. As I was reading Facebook statuses I noticed another BLM posted something about missing her baby on Easter then it hit me, I don't have my baby. GOD I MISS HER SO!!!

It has been just over 8 months since she left us and the pain is still so raw. Am I crazy for being pregnant again? How can I go through this again?

So tonight I finally watched "Rabbit Hole" with my mom. I expected to be crying through the whole movie but I never shed a tear. Of course, I teared up from time to time but no crying. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It has brought Brinley to the front of my mind now after I have pushed her back for a while.

Yet another stupid holiday without my child....



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers