Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter love from above

I have been told by a few people that my baby is watching over me from heaven and sending me her love. I don't like being told what someone thinks my baby is doing from heaven. How do they know what my baby is doing anyway? I know they are just trying to make me feel better or something but it doesn't help me.

I was discussing this with my husband as we were driving to Walmart. He told me that Brinley does send us love from heaven with the dimes that we find. He then said they must give out a lot of dimes in heaven and Brinley must be forgetful like Ally because we find dimes a lot. He always knows how to make me laugh. <3

So after we parked I got out of the car and would you believe it there was a dime right next to the car. I couldn't do anything but laugh about it.

After how upset I was last night over not having Brinley here my mood has completly changed around due to that little dime. I always find them when I need them most. Feeling her love from heaven today.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers