Sunday, September 26, 2010

Family

Tonight our neighbor surprised us when they invited us over for cake and ice cream. They were celebrating Jim's 72nd birthday today. While sitting there with their family I couldn't help but think about how much I want to have a large family. Family are there for you no matter what comes your way. I want to have a lot of kids so they can have lots of grandkids for us. :) That would make me happy. Brinley was the first of many children I want to have. It is tragic to have this set back but it will not hold us back.

It also made me miss my grandparents. We are planning on visiting them this winter. I know their health is not what it used to be and I cherish every moment I get with them.

I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Family is very, very important and so is the Love they share!!! We Love You with all our Hearts Heather!!! We also Love Mark, Alec and Brinley. We are so Happy to hear that there will be many, many more "Bambinos"!!! And they will be dearly Loved an treasured, we promise! May God Bless Your's and Mark's Love and may it "spill over"!!!(Love Comes Softly DVD) Remember Grandparents can live far away and still be an very important part of the Childs heart. Mamaw and Papaw are so excited that all of You are coming. If they had their way, all of you would stay! The Baby Afgan-Blanket Grandma Brown made for Brinley is absolutely "Beautiful" and I'm sure She can't wait till all of You get here either. We Love You with All Our Heart!!! Dad & Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers