Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 1

Day 1: Who are you? Share as little or as much about you in general.


I'm a 28 year old mother to one girl in heaven, one girl in my belly, and one who is my husband's daughter from another. What started this blog for me is my angel, Brinley Nicole, who went to heaven in August of 2010. I was writing a pregnancy blog for her at Anonymously Pregnant but when she passed I made a new blog, this blog, dedicated to my life after her death. Right now I am currently 35 weeks pregnant with my second daughter nicknamed Little Bird who I blog about at The Rainbow Gave Thee Birth.

For the past eight years I have been with my husband, married four of those years now. I have also been attending college first for my associates degree in Computer Information Technology and now for my Bachelor degree in the same major. I only have 3 courses to go before I finish. Being pregnant right now and due in November I decided to take this semester off so hopefully I will be able to return and finish in January.

I live next to the ocean in South Carolina and have lived here most of my life. I used to want to move away but now I love living here. They have so much to do and who wouldn't want to live next to the ocean? It is so pretty here.
Taken at the beach on Brinley's 11 month angelversary.

I have three dogs and two chickens for pets. One of the dogs is a yorkie named Buddy. He was the first of the three and is the best dog ever! I love him so much. He was a big part in my healing after losing Brinley.

The other two dogs are Bruce and Bailey (pictured below). Bruce came to live with us when my step-daughter did four years ago. I didn't have a picture of him to upload.  Bailey is a chocolate lab that my husband has always wanted. She is now just over a 1 1/2 old.

That is basically me in a nutshell. I don't blog for fame or money, it is just a way for me to get my feelings out and share my life with family and friends who don't live close by. It has really helped in my healing process over the past year as well.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers