Friday, January 21, 2011

Dreaming reality

Some days when I really start to think about my life it really feels like a dream. I can't believe that our life has changed so much over the past year. With a close family member dealing with a drug and alcohol problem, going through a divorce, running their company into the ground, and now is in the hospital, this along with us losing our baby and my husband losing his job has really made 2010 a year to try and forget.

The only good from last year was finding out we were pregnant and really finding out how strong my husband and I are together. My husband losing his job has been a blessing too because it caused him to try to start his own company. He is just starting it up and it is a scary situation to be in not knowing for sure if he will have work to do. We are unsure what the future holds for us but we know we can do it together.

I feel like I'm living a dream, no a nightmare that I can't wake up from. But it is real and it isn't going away.

Someone please pinch me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers