Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What makes me feel better?

Doing nice things for others....

Another BLM (Baby Loss Momma) is working on a project called 365 Days with Joel. She is requesting pictures of her son's name so that she can post a picture a day for the year. Check out her blog here & her husband's blog here.

Here is one of the pictures I submitted today.


 As you can tell from my previous post I wasn't in a very good mood today as it is my daughter's 5 month angelversary. To keep my mind occupied I drew Joel's name to submit to her project. It felt good to be able to do something for someone else who knows the pain that I'm going through. So today I remember Brinley & Joel.

I also wanted to mention Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope today. They just recently started setting up Face2Face groups for BLMs and BLDs to be able to meet in person in there hometowns. Although there are none in my area yet I hope to be able to be a leader of a group sometime next year. My loss is still so new and fresh; I didn't think I would be able to handle it as of yet. 

One last note before I finish...
I did meet with my English teacher today to let her know of my loss and that today was the 5 month anniversary. I was supposed to have class tonight but she told me to take it off because they were going to read a story that involved an unplanned pregnancy and the couple trying to decide what to do with the baby. I'm glad I told her today because I probably would have broke down during class tonight. Now I can read it in the comfort of my own home with my teddy bear and doggie.

Love is a teddy bear on 365 Project

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers