Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brinley's ornaments

I set out to find one ornament for Brinley to put on our Christmas tree. I finally settled on this Swarovski 2010 Annual Edition Crystal Snowflake Ornament. It is beautiful and makes rainbows when the sun shines on it. Well our tree is finally up so I wanted to take a few pictures of it on the tree. 


We have ended up with more than one ornament for our baby girl. Below is a picture frame Ally (her big sister) found and put a picture of Brinley in.


We also picked up some wooden ornaments when we went shopping for an ornament we could decorate for the Christmas Ornament swap and decided to color those for Brinley too.




Lastly this is the ornament we received from the swap. It was made by Tobi Nielsen. Thanks Tobi!!


I decided the pictures didn't do the ornaments justice so I made a little video showing them off too. You can watch it below. 








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers