Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 25 - your day, in great detail

Well my day (yesterday, cause I'm a day late with this one) started out with me waking up with a headache and congestion. I've been fighting a cold for a few days and I'm just not feeling good. I'm still down from the weekend holiday so I decide to call out sick. It is election day so school is out and my 13-year-old step-daughter is spending the day at home also.

After I wander my way out to the living I let my dog, Buddy outside in the backyard. As he is out back I fix me some cereal for breakfast and eat. When I go to let him back in he doesn't come to the door so I go outside in my socks to see if he has dug out again. I look at the back fence where he last got out and I see the little shit digging under the fence again then he is gone. So I get in my car and have to go catch him. He used to jump in the car but now I have to get out and bend down to get him to come to me. I wonder how much longer before he stops doing that?

After I get back I plop myself on the chair and proceed to watch Dr. Phil, Desperate Housewives, and Brothers & Sisters. I get something to eat for lunch, a turkey sandwich and Cheetos. Then I take a shower and cry because I'm thinking about Brinley and my therapist appointment later that day. There is nothing I can do to bring her back.....then I lay in the bed for about an hour and half. Then it is up to go to my therapist appointment at 4pm. After bawling the whole time and talking with her I stop by to vote before going home.

My husband is home now which always makes me happy. He has cleared out the walk-in closet and swept and mopped the kitchen. He is so good. I sit down and watch TV (don't remember what) then we eat dinner. Mark cooked ribs the day before and made some baked potatoes for dinner. It was so good. A few more hours then it is bedtime.

Not a real exciting day but there you have it....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers