Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 26 - Your week in great detail

Since I'm doing this late I might not remember everything...

Sunday
My week started out on Halloween. I spent that day at the house very depressed because I didn't have my baby on this earth. I cried more that day than I had in a few weeks. Instead of partaking in the festivities I sent my husband out with my step-daughter to tackle the trick-or-treating without me. We also didn't buy candy this year because I couldn't handle seeing all the children dressed up knowing that my baby was in heaven. I guess I was being selfish but it was just too much for me to handle. So I spent Halloween night alone at the house with the lights off and watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Oh I almost forgot I was also sick this day so I didn't feel up to doing really anything.

Monday 
Went to work even though I still wasn't feeling well. I was also still very depressed this day. After I came home I decided to take a nap because I was very tired.

Tuesday
Today was election day so the schools were out. Ally stayed home and so did I. This was the day I felt the worst from being sick. I had my 3rd therapist appointment at 4pm that day which I was dreading all day. I was still depressed from the weekend and never feel like I have enough to talk about so I spend all my time trying to think of stuff to say. I cried, no sobbed, throughout this session. I hate that there is nothing I can do to bring her back!
After my session I went to vote then on to the house.

Wednesday - Something amazing happened this day!
Morning time I was still depressed but I went to work. After working all day I went to leave and remembered I had to go by financial aid so I swung over to that building before leaving. Now before telling you the rest of this day let me tell you this....

One week I found like 5 dimes over a 4 day period. It was really weird and I had heard that sometimes loved ones that have passed will send coins. So I figured they were from Brinley.

Now back to my day....

As I was leaving the building I was thinking about Brinley and how much I miss her and wishing she was here. I was on the verge of crying as I walked out to the parking lot then I found a dime, just laying there in my path. It instantly brought a smile to my face. I knew it was from her.

Then as I was driving home I called my husband and he said the Ally needed to be picked up from school so I went to get her. Instead of picking her up and leaving I decided to park and go inside to see her poster she won 2nd place on. As I got out of the car I found another dime just laying there on the ground. It really was amazing and it turned my mood around. I mean I could understand if it was a penny cause those are always laying around but dimes are less common so I really feel that it is Brinley when I find them now.

Thursday
I was in a much better mood today. It took a few days and finding the dimes really helped I think. I worked at the Grand Strand campus this day and it was fairly uneventful. After work we went to an awards banquet for Ally. She had entered another drawing contest and won 1st place.

Friday
Thank God I only work a half day on Fridays. I met my mom for lunch after work then went home to take a nap. My sister called just as I was laying down and had locked her keys in her car at her work so I got up and helped her get into her car. When I got back home my friend Fran showed up from Florence for the night. We hung out at my house until about 7pm when we went to eat with our other friend Lynn. So it was me, my husband, Ally, Fran, Lynn & her hubby, and my mother. After dinner we came back to my house and played a round of Apples to Apples. That game is so much fun when you have a lot of people playing. It was just me, Fran, my mom and Ally playing. After that game my mom and Ally went to my mom's house for the night and me and Fran stayed up and had some wine.

About midnight we decided to get out of the house for a while so we left to go say hi to our friends at Eleventh Hour. After the we went to dance until Fran's pants ripped so we called it a night. I had so much fun. It was a great way to end the week.

Saturday -
Today is Saturday. I spent most the day hanging around the house. We sold the truck today so we got some much needed money. Trying to catch up on my blogs and write people back that have emailed me.

I think I got as much detail in there as I could. I guess I could have included everything I ate during the week but I was doing good enough to remember what I did.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers