Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days

Nearing the end now....

I hope that the next year is better than the last. This year has defiantley been one to remember and not in a good way. I hope by this time next year we have another bundle of joy to bring home. I want to be able to breath again. I feel like I am holding my breath most the time. I dream of being happy again, truly happy. I dream of having a lot of kids so in case one doesn't like me at least another will. lol I want to have lots of kids so I can have lots of grandkids.

Our plans for the next year are for us to get pregnant to give Ally and Brinley a little brother or sister. I also plan to try and finish my bachelors degree and hopefully get a full-time job at work. Maybe for my husband to get his own company up and running. I plan to have a better year than this one.

My hopes & dreams are to have a happy, healthy, and large family. My plan is to go at life with a positive attitude no matter what is thrown my way.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers