Saturday, November 20, 2010

Grabbing for the pieces

Brinley is on my mind all the time. Everywhere I look I see Brinley. I see her in bumble bees, butterflies, dragonflies, dimes, rainbows, and well everything. I feel like I am grabbing for the pieces of memories. I am trying to fill a void that can't be filled. So I buy jewelery, request name pictures, and buy art work that reminds me of her. I may not be spending my money on diapers and wipes but I'm sure making up for it in memorials...

I wake up in the morning and think about her. I drive down the road and think of her. I sit at my desk at work and think of her. I never thought that I would have so much to think about a baby I only knew for 9 months. I don't like trying to grab for the pieces, I wish I could grab and hold onto her.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So many hugs to you. I know this feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right there with you momma...its so hard for me to understand how I can miss someone so much when I never really "had" her. We never got to know our children. Big ((((HUGS))))!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there, done that and will continue to do so...

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers