Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 17 - an art piece that moves you.

Pretty much any piece by Juan Francisco is absolutely amazing. See link below. His work is so realistic that it is hard to believe that he drew them from a blue ink pen. He works from photographs. Most of his art is of females. I love the randomness of the poses he catches them in. I imagine his life is pretty fun. He also does amazing work with paint. I wish I was as talented as him.




http://www.juanfranciscocasas.com/galeria.aspx?c=31&idm=es

I feel like I should also include something loss related so I went searching and found this. I think this angel baby is absolutely beautiful and would like to think this is what my Brinley looks like up above. So pretty.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers