Thursday, October 28, 2010

Little irritated



There are fewer than 1,553people in the U.S. with the first name Brinley.



Just reading through some forums and saw that someone else named their miscarried baby, Brinley. I feel like her name was stolen. It is such an uncommon name that I think they may have seen that name from my postings. I was afraid someone would "steal" her name.

Now I know they have every right to name their child whatever they want and I would have probably done the same thing but it makes me feel like it has lost some of it's uniqueness. It's almost like having your sister or friend use a name for their child you told them you were planning on using for your own special baby. :-(


BRINLEY is a very rare female first name

Very few female first names in the US are BRINLEY

Be proud of your unique first name!

source: namestatistics.com










Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh Heather... you and I both know that there is only one true Brinley and she is a Moore! Plus she is the prettiest angel in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenna. Funny thing is that girl emailed me and said that she didn't find the name through me but apologized if she caused me any pain. I thought that was very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers