Monday, October 4, 2010

A page of poems and prayers

While searching for a quote I stumbled upon this page with a few different poems and prayers that I liked. My favorite so far is:

The death of a baby is like a stone cast into the stillness of a quiet pool;
the concentric ripples of despair sweep out in all directions,
affecting many, many people.
--De Frain, 1991
http://www.ealaindraoi.com/grief_poetry_for_loss_of_a_child.html

I hope to be inspired one day to write a poem or create a piece of artwork. I would like to be able to draw again but my creative juices just aren't flowing. I had ordered a book to read on healing therapy through art. I have yet to start reading it because I am already reading a few other books. Sometimes I feel like I am at a stand still and don't know what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers