Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 5 - your favorite quote.

We are heading to the State Fair this weekend. We have went every year for the past 5 years. I was looking forward to taking Brinley with us this year but that won't be happening after all. She will be with me in spirit and strength as I am sure I will see other babies there. I was so worried this morning about taking my car in to get the oil changed. The ladies there knew I was pregnant and I was afraid they would ask me about the baby. They did not, I guess they were too busy to even realize it was me. I get so worked up over nothing sometimes. I hope this is the same.

We are staying with my MIL while there and I am not looking forward to it. She doesn't have internet or cable so I may not be online over the next few days. I may be able to get online through my phone but we will just have to wait and see.


Day 5 - your favorite quote.

My favorite quote is
"The best kiss is a stolen one." Not sure who said it though.

I have always loved this quote. It reminds me of the feeling of a first kiss. All the excitement and anticipation of a stolen kiss.


Since the loss of Brinley my favorite quote is
 "An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. Then whispered as she closed the book 'too beautiful for earth'".  ~author unknown


This quote gives me comfort every time I read it. It reminds me that she was meant for something more. She didn't live long on this earth but she lives forever in my heart. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers