Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 18 - my wedding

I'm so excited to share my wedding pictures with you. I love the way the turned out. Enjoy! :-)

Our cake with our name train in front.

Getting hitched.

Me and my love.
That's me so happy.


Kissy Kissy

Look at that huge flower bouquet. It was heavy.

Me and my girls.
Left to Right - Shannon (BF), Jaime (Sister), Me, & Trisha (BF)

Me and my hubby outside the train station.



Walking down the train tracks.
Mr. Moore and the boys.
Left to Right - David (BF), Anthony (BF), Mark, & Ryan (My Brother)

Us and my Dad & Step-Mother

Us and my Mother & Step-Father

Us & his Mother

Me so pretty. :)

Me and my Mommy

Him and his Daddy

My handsome husband.

Toot Toot!


<3 The Train Depot where we got married. <3


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers