Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad.

This photo was taken by the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep people. My thoughts were to have them take a picture with this teddy bear that my husband got for me when we first met. He bought me the teddy bear for my 18th birthday. It was wearing a cape that matched a cape that my mother had got for me on that same birthday. I remember thinking at that moment this was the man I was going to marry. 6 years later we did get married.

When I first saw the picture it made me sad. Since the pictures are Black and White the bear looks like the grim reaper come to take my daughter away. At least that was the first thought that crossed my mind. I hate the way this picture turned out and I hate that there isn't another chance to make it right. It was meant to be a special picture of our daughter with the teddy bear that was her father's first token of love for her mother and it didn't work out that way.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers