Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 3 - A TV show that helps me & Therapy

Yesterday I had my first appointment with a therapist. I still don't know how I feel about how it went. I cried through most of the session. Basically I told her about everything that has been going on this year. I have another appointment next Monday so I don't know what I'm going to talk about at that appointment. I've been in a depressed mood all day because of that session yesterday. I may be smiling on the inside but I am only a blink away from crying all the time. Anyway back to today's agenda.

Day 3 - a television program that helped you either get through hard times or that moves you.

Ok my TV crutch show is, drum roll please......



Bad Girls Club. This show is all drama. I really get a kick out of seeing these girls fight, tear up the town, and have each other's backs in the end. I love this show. Time Warner Cable got rid of the channel that the show comes on here so now I have to wait for it to be uploaded to Hulu.com to watch it. This show makes me laugh at how ridiculous these girls act.

Right now there are several shows that I love to watch but none of them bring me as much joy as Bad Girls Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers