Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 6 - 20 things that calm me.

This was a not as hard as I thought it would be to come up with. I had to really think about what calms me at the end but I came up with twenty items. This topic came at a good time. I needed to think about good things after the weekend I just had. (That will be another post.)

  1. My new Sprint EVO phone. It is my lifeline to the internet this weekend and I needed it.
  2. My husband, he is my rock and I don't know how I would get through life without him.
  3. My doggie Buddy. He is my heart. I love him sooo much.
  4. Books, I love reading. It helps me relax. Right now the book that helps the most is Empty Cradle, Broken Heart, Revised Edition: Surviving the Death of Your Baby.
  5. Facebook, there are a lot of games that I like to play on there. Plus some of the status updates my friends post help brighten my bad days.
  6. My family is also a great source of comfort for me. My mom is a constant source of comfort.
  7. Ice cream, ice cream always makes me feel better. Especially any kind with chocolate and peanut butter. Mmm mmm
  8. I can also add Mountain Dew to this list. It is my addiction and I really need to quit it.
  9. The many TV shows I watch. I guess you can call me a TV junkie. I watch Glee, Survivor, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, and Bad Girls Club plus many more. As posted in an ealier post Bad Girls is my favorite show right now. The girls on their act so ridiculous it just cracks me up.
  10. My wonderful friends. The few I have are the best in the world.
  11. Sitting on the beach. Looking at the waves crashing brings me peace.
  12. Pumpkin Spiced Lattes from Starbucks
  13. Walking or Roller Skating. Ok so I don't roller skate all the time but I own a pair of roller skates and wish I did go out more. I'm very wobbely on the skates. lol I need more practice.
  14. Driving and listening to my techno radio really loud. I love BPM on XM radio!
  15. Writing helps calm me too. I like to be able to get everything out.
  16. Lighting candles for Brinley.
  17. Seeing my nephew and nieces. They always make my day brighter.
  18. My brown fuzzy blanket and a teddy bear.
  19. Hot bubble baths.
  20. Sitting in my backyard with a fire and a glass of wine on a fall night.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers