Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Therapy

Well I'm doing it... I'm seeking therapy. I think it will be good for me. I am nervous though. I've never had to speak to a therapist. I don't know how much they will be able to help me. I just feel so scattered brained these days. I can't make decisions or remember what I am talking about half the time. I need to clear my head before the end of the year if I am planning on going back to school in January. I want to be able to concentrate on my course work and I can't do that if I can't even remember what I did this morning.

I have the name and number of a therapist in my area so I will be calling tomorrow to get an appointment setup.I am able to use the program through my work to go see this therapist, which is awesome. They have made an exception for me to be able to get in to see a therapist since I am only a part-time employee I am not supposed to be able to use the services but HR told me I could. My work has been so great through all of this.

I'm so ready for this year to be over with. This year has just sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers