Monday, October 11, 2010

Karma - What goes around, comes around

I remembered what profound thing I was thinking about the other night....

It had to do with karma. I used to believe in karma but since losing my daughter I don't. I can't think of anything that I did to deserve this to happen to me. Isn't that how karma works, you do something good or bad and eventually it comes back to you? Is it only in certain circumstances that karma applies? Where do we draw the line on what and what doesn't fall under the law of karma?

 
Things just happen, bad things, good things. There is no luck, there is no karma. They just happen.

I still believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe the reason behind this is that someone one day will need my strength to get through their own loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers